Waluscha De Sousa confirms she was a part of Inshallah but there's a catch! - News Report U.S

First of all the news

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Waluscha De Sousa confirms she was a part of Inshallah but there's a catch!

Sanjay Leela Bhansali has decided that he will not go ahead with Inshallah as of now. The film has been indefinitely postponed and Salman is no longer a part of the film as well. After Bhansali productions made an official announcement, few reports suggested that SLB chose to not go ahead with the film as Salman recommended Walsucha De Sousa and Daisy Shah's name over Alia Bhatt for Inshallah. However, a source dismissed these rumours saying, "This is a completely fake story. There is no truth to it. Salman didn't ask any such additions to the cast."

Meanwhile, Waluscha De Sousa decided to clear the air for once and for all. In an interview to ETimes, the Fan star admitted to the fact that she was indeed a part of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Inshallah but her casting in the film had nothing to do with Salman Khan. Waluscha maintained the reports of Salman suggesting her name to Sanjay are utter rubbish.

On being asked if she was a part of Inshallah, she said, "Yes. In fact, I had even given my dates for the film and my shoot was to begin in the second week of September. It is flattering and embarrassing at the same time to suggest that Inshallah didn't happen because of me. I met Sanjay through Ashley (Rebello) who is also Salman's stylist and designer."

Walsucha also had a common connection with the filmmaker- Goa. To this, the actress added, "Also Sanjay and I connected because we have a common connect - Goa! Sanjay shot Khamoshi in Goa and I am from the same place, so we exchanged notes about it and bonded really well. He complimented my complexion and said how I was right for the part. My character was that of a Muslim woman, so he even told me that I should wear an Abaya and get into the skin of the character. Inshallah was a dream project for me simply because who wouldn't want to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali."

Well, Waluscha has set the record straight. Stay tuned to BL for more scoops and updates.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2ZkAMUu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages