[PICS] Priyanka Kalantri’s maternity shoot is all things love and joy - News Report U.S

First of all the news

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, July 11, 2019

[PICS] Priyanka Kalantri’s maternity shoot is all things love and joy

Vikaas and Priyanka Kalantri are expecting their first child any time now and the celebrity couple has excited us with some adorable clicks. Priyanka, who has previously worked on shows like Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and Rang Badalti Odhni, is in her third trimester and the baby is due this month. While the couple is eager to welcome their bundle-of-joy, Vikaas and Priyanka are making the most of this blissful period and have done a maternity photo-shoot. The couple took to their social media handles to share pictures from the maternity shoot and their excitement is aptly captured in the pictures.

In one such post, we can see, Priyanka in a floral pink and white gown. Adorned in a delicate tiara, Priyanka looks every bit an angel. Her caption reads, "This entire journey of carrying my little baby inside has made me the most happiest person? Only a mother can understand this kind of unconditional ? Totally sinking into the new mee time pampering and relaxing myself while looking forward to meeting my little one very soon?? ?? #youmakemyworldgoround #boyorgirl??." Take a look at her post here

In another post, Priyanka and Vikaas look adorable in ethnic ensembles. Sharing images from the shoot, she praised her husband in the caption and wrote, "When silence is stronger than words ?You are and always will be my reason to smile.The perfect husband and the perfect father-to-be ??? #iloveyou. #mothersdiary #tobemommy#priyankavikaaskalantri #37weekspregnant #blogger #influencer #instablogger #instagood #instapic #tobemom #motherhood #momstuff #instalikes #instastyle #mommyblogger #happy #dressup #babybump #babybelly #pregnancy #pregnant #pregnancydiary #vikaaskalantri #fathertobe #dadtobe #parentstobe #photooftheday #ootd #picoftheday." Take a look at Priyanka's post here:

The excited mother also penned a heartfelt note which read, "Some say it s the glow that is visible on a mother s face when shes carrying her little one I say it s the love and excitement that shows up on her more than anything else. Extremely impatient and super excited to see my baby anytime soon now.? Thankful to everyone who have been sending me so much love and blessings ??." Take a look at her glowing pictures here:

We recently got a chance to interact with the mommy-to-be where we asked Priyanka about her plans post delivery. The actress, who also runs a wedding planning firm, had said, "I have always been an active person. Even now, I am doing as much running about as I can. I will definitely work after my delivery but let the baby come first. This is my first child and I need to see how my body reacts." We have seen a number of TV artistes shower love on Priyanka. "Everyone has flooded me with love and good wishes. I have so many friends from the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai team who text me daily. They say they are available any time I need them. It is lovely," she had stated.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2LQIL3V
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages