Birthday special: Presenting some Tabu-ism that will make you happy about being in the singles club - News Report U.S

First of all the news

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Birthday special: Presenting some Tabu-ism that will make you happy about being in the singles club

One of Bollywood's most talented actresses, Tabu, celebrates her birthday today. From winning a National Award at a young age for Maachis to earning the compliment of being sublime from a stalwart like Ang Lee; Tabu has achieved a lot professionally. What's more, at 47, she looks like a dream. Tabu has earned the tag of being an ageless beauty and she credits it to her beauty sleep.

One of the questions that has hounded her throughout her career is why she preferred to stay single, but the lady has always tackled it like a boss. Here are three perspectives from the actress, which reaffirm that being single is an underestimated pleasure of life...

'Single is not a bad word'

The actress opened up to Hindustan Times Brunch on the taboo around being single in life:

"I do not think single is a bad word. There may have been a stigma attached to being single in the past, but not anymore. Your happiness comes from many things unconnected with the status of your relationship. On your own, you can deal with loneliness, but with a wrong partner, what could follow would be worse than any kind of loneliness." She further told them how relationships were meant to liberate and anything else was a disservice to oneself. "I was working and wanted to see the world on my own. If I'd have given it all up, it'd have been a disservice to me and my ability. An ideal relationship is when both individuals grow just by being in each other's lives. Relationships are meant to liberate, not stifle."

I've never been perturbed [by this] at all

In another interview to Hindustan Times, she said that she was unfazed by the speculations around her personal life. The lady added that she never judges someone by their single or married status.

"Honestly, it's not that it has stopped bothering me; the fact remains that I've never been perturbed [by this] at all. I don't see what the big deal is; being single or being not single. For me, it's not a [yardstick for] assessing somebody. I mean, I don't assess someone according to their marital status or whether they have children or not. And if people do it for me, I don't know about it and don't want to go there."

Well said!

'My emotional freedom meant everything'

In an interview to Verve, she said that the only way she knew how to navigate through life is by being single.

"That is the only way I knew how to do it. That is the only way I wanted to and I experienced the joys of being single. I don't know any other way. I cannot draw comparisons. Everything is really relative and personal. I can only talk about what I have experienced. But this is how I always wanted it to be and this is how it is. It is not that I am saying this is the best or the only way. But given my personality, my temperament, my needs, this is the only way that it would work. I have my own journey to complete, I have my own path to walk and I could not walk on it with anybody else. I had to experience this world on my own. That was my plain and simple reasoning. People may not have thought it important, but for me, my emotional freedom meant everything."

The actress will be seen next in Saif Ali Khan's Jaawani Jaaneman, where she's romancing him. Tabu is also making a comeback to Telugu films with Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. Stay tuned to BL for more scoops and updates.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2WEItAf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages