Deepika Padukone has the most adorable birthday wish for hubby Ranveer Singh – view post - News Report U.S

First of all the news

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, July 6, 2019

Deepika Padukone has the most adorable birthday wish for hubby Ranveer Singh – view post

Bajirao ne Mastani se Mohabbat ki hain! And we all bore witness to Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone's real-life lovestory. DeepVeer, as fans lovingly call them, are one of the hottest couples in B-town. Yesterday, Ranveer Singh clocked 34 years and friends and family from in and out of the industry wished the actor on his special day. Priyanka Chopra, Alia Bhatt, Aditi Rao Hydari and other celebs wished the actor on his special day. But the wish from wifey Deepee has to be the cutest of all, we must say. The Chhapaak actress shared Ranveer's childhood picture and wished her better half with the most beautiful message ever. Every other day, we witness their romance be it on social media or while being spotted together.

In the picture which Deepika shared on her social handle, we can see little Ranveer enjoying a gola, and he looks cute as a button in it. Her caption, however, has our heart. It read, "Sensitive & emotional,caring & compassionate,generous & gentle,funny & intelligent,delightful & faithful...all this and so much more... To my husband,my friend,my lover,my confidante...but more often than not,my child,my infant,my toddler,my dot,my pineapple,my sunshine,my rainbow...May you forever and always be this way...I love you..."

Check out Deepika's wish for hubby Ranveer here:

 

How can they be sooo cute?

In an earlier interview with GQ, the actress opened up on the time when she chose Ranveer to be her partner. "I think you just know when you want to spend the rest of your life with that one person and he s everything rolled into one man. He s my best friend, playmate, companion and confidant. I can be silly in front of him, I can be stupid in front of him, I can be sick in front of him, I can be whatever I want to be." the actress told the journal.

Meanwhile, Ranveer and Deepika will share screen space in the Kabir Khan directorial '83. Ranveer will step into the shoes of Kapil Dev who is fondly remembered as the Haryana Hurricane. Deepika will portray Kapil Dev s wife Romi Bhatia Dev in the film. DeePee is the recent addition to the film which is scheduled to release in theatres on 10th April 2020. 83 is a biopic based on the life of former Indian skipper Kapil Dev and also narrates the story of India s historic win at the coveted World Cup in 1983.

Deepika, on the other hand, recently wrapped up her next, Chhapaak. The Meghna Gulzar's directorial is a biopic on acid attack survivor Laxmi Agarwal. In the film, Deepika will be seen romancing Vikrant Massey. Chhapaak will release in January next year and is set to clash with Ajay Devgn's Tanaji: The Unsung Warrior.

For more scoops and updates, Stay tuned to Bollywoodlife.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2YE2qHJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages