Katrina Kaif on shooting for Rohit Shetty’s Sooryavanshi: It’s like a family environment - News Report U.S

First of all the news

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, July 15, 2019

Katrina Kaif on shooting for Rohit Shetty’s Sooryavanshi: It’s like a family environment

Katrina Kaif celebrates her 36th birthday today and the actress is busy enjoying a holiday in Mexico. Katrina took a break from the shooting of Sooryavanshi and is on a four-day vacation with family and friends. Speaking about birthday celebrations, Katrina told DNA in an interview, I think birthdays are always fun. It s not such a big deal, honestly, it s more about the time that you have and an excuse to take a few days off to spend time with your friends and family. It s been a wonderful year for me. I have really been having an exciting time at work. I ve been creatively satisfied with my work and films, whether it s Zero or Bharat. I am now looking forward to being part of movies that have exciting roles and other opportunities for me to explore new characters.

The actress has reunited with Akshay Kumar for Sooryavanshi and is collaborating with filmmaker Rohit Shetty for the first time. Sharing her shooting experience, Katrina said, The first schedule of Sooryavanshi was a lot of fun. I am really enjoying working with Akshay again after a long time. He has such an incredible passion for his work and you can still see the excitement he has to just be making movies! Rohit Shetty s entire team, and the way they work, is so incredible; it s like a family environment.

Katrina s last film Bharat was much appreciated and the actress states that a director and script are important deciding factor for her. I think there are so many incredible actors doing so well right now, and what excites me is the director and the script. Whoever is the right actor for that part, it all comes together for the project. The first thing that is important is the director, who I feel can help you to further yourself as a performer, to work within, to help you bring out different aspects of you which you perhaps don t even know. When this is combined with a good story and everyone on the team is passionate and working hard towards it, then that s all that you need, said Katrina.

Lastly, the actress went on to reveal her exciting plans for the future. Diverting from her passion for films, Katrina said, My priority right now, I think, is to continue doing roles that are exciting for me and venturing into areas that I have not explored before. Parallelly, this year, I m working on something in the beauty space, something I ve been pursuing with my team in the last few years and super-excited about that as well.

Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for more scoops and updates!



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/30y1NQr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages