Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani's Kabir Singh set to enter the list of top 10 grossers of all-time - News Report U.S

First of all the news

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani's Kabir Singh set to enter the list of top 10 grossers of all-time

Despite the semi-final match yesterday between India and New Zealand, Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani's Kabir Singh has managed to hold well at the ticket windows. The love story drama raked in Rs 3.20 crore yesterday and now stands with the grand total of Rs 243.17 crore. The film will cross the lifetime business of Vicky Kaushal's Uri: The Surgical Strike (Rs 245.36 crore) and become the biggest hit of the year. Apart from that, the film will also enter in the list of top 10 grossers of all-time, which is indeed a huge feat for the film.

Earlier, Shahid revealed how playing Kabir Singh was extremely challenging for him. "Kabir Singh has been an extremely challenging film for me emotionally and physically. Since I had three distinct looks in the film, I had to transform myself to quite an extent. I had to smoke cigarettes and grow my beard. However, since my character demanded it, I did not think twice before doing what my director wanted me to do. I like doing roles that challenge me," he had said.

Directed by Sandeep Reddy Vanga, the film also stars Arjan Bajwa, Soham Majumdar and Suresh Oberoi in key roles. It is produced under the banners of Cine 1 Studios and T-Series. Anyway, do you think Kabir Singh has the potential to enter the Rs 300 crore club in India? Tweet to us @bollywood_lfe



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/32heaCj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages