'It had a huge effect on me,' Vicky Kaushal on being accused of taking drugs at Karan Johar's party - News Report U.S

First of all the news

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, August 29, 2019

'It had a huge effect on me,' Vicky Kaushal on being accused of taking drugs at Karan Johar's party

A video clipping shared by Karan Johar from a Saturday night party at his place had created a havoc on social media. BJP MLA Manjinder Sirsa had accused KJo, Vicky Kaushal, Ranbir Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Deepika Padukone and other guests of taking drugs at the party. #UDTABollywood - Fiction Vs Reality Watch how the high and mighty of Bollywood proudly flaunt their drugged state!! I raise my voice against #DrugAbuse by these stars. RT if you too feel disgusted @shahidkapoor @deepikapadukone @arjunk26 @Varun_dvn @karanjohar @vickykaushal09," he had tweeted.

Reacting to the accusations levied against him and others, Vicky Kaushal told PinkVilla, "What I understand is that people who don't know you personally, see something and make an assumption...that's completely fine. We all do that. But factualising assumptions...It's a big leap to take and that's not fair all the time. We all knew the video was being taken and five minutes before the video was shot, Karan's mom was with us. The video was put up. Next day I leave for Arunachal Pradesh. I was with the army for the next four days in the hills where there is no network. So I have no clue of what's going on."

He further added, "I returned and checked Twitter and I was like 'Hain Ji?' 'What?'. FIR...open letter..ye woh. Of course, it had a huge effect on me. It is not nice to be called those names by people."

Like Vicky Kaushal, Karan Johar rubbished all the claims and told Rajeev Masand, "There were achieving members of the industry who were having an easy night out after a hard week of work, having a good time. I took that video with all the earnestness... would I be putting out that video if there was anything happening at all, I am not stupid."

The video in question had Deepika, Vicky, Arjun Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Zoya Akhtar, Varun Dhawan, Rohit Dhawan, Natasha Dalal, Mira Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor and others.

Anyway, what do you think about this incident? Tweet to us @bollywood_life and let us know. For more scoops and updates, keep following this space.

 



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2Ul3QWf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages