Jackky Bhagnani BREAKS silence on dating rumours with Bhumi Pednekar - News Report U.S

First of all the news

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, August 26, 2019

Jackky Bhagnani BREAKS silence on dating rumours with Bhumi Pednekar

Bhumi Pednekar's dating rumours with Jackky Bhagnani spread like wildfire after a Mumbai Mirror report stated that something is definitely cooking between the duo. Word was that Bhumi finally found someone special in her life and it was none other than actor turned producer Jackky. Bhumi and Jackky wanted to keep their relationship under wraps but an onlooker spilled all the beans. According to the same report, Bhumi would exit and get into Jackky Bhagnani's car post her gymming sessions.

Days after this report surfaced, Jackky was asked about his relationship rumours with Bhumi Pednekar and he told ZoomTV.com, "Honestly, I have nothing to say about that." It seems, he was clearly not in a mood to justify anything out there. However, the actor did shed light on his journey in Bollywood and said, "Honestly, I am a very optimistic person, a fun guy. I don't see the bitter side or the negative side, I am having fun. I think I always see the glass half full rather than half empty. I always feel fortunate and happy that I am getting to learn every day and I have the means to understand from my mistakes and attempt it once more. I am grateful about that, rather than looking at it that way that the industry has not tapped in my potential."

He further spoke about his production, Jawaani Jaaneman, featuring Saif Ali Khan, Aalia F and Tabu. "I think it's great it's Tabu, Saif, Aalia Furniturewalla. It's her debut film. The three are outstanding and it's my most favourite director, who helmed Mitron for me. We have made a damn funny and really cool film," he was quoted as saying by the portal.

As for Bhumi, she has a couple of projects in her kitty which include Tushar Hiranandani's Saand Ki Aankh with Taapsee Pannu, Mudassar Aziz's Pati Patni Aur Woh with Kartik Aaryan and Ananya Panday, Amar Kaushik's Bala with Ayushmann Khurrana and Yami Gautam, Bhoot- Part One: The Haunted Ship with Vicky Kaushal, Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare with Konkana Sen Sharma.

Keep following this space for more scoops and updates!



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2ZtS7JV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages