Justin Bieber confesses 'abusing' all of his relationships and taking 'heavy drugs' at the age of 19 - News Report U.S

First of all the news

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Justin Bieber confesses 'abusing' all of his relationships and taking 'heavy drugs' at the age of 19

Success and fame can get to any one's head and that is exactly what happened with singing sensation Justin Bieber. He started his musical career at the age of 13 and there was no looking back for Justin. With his single 'Baby', Justin got all due recognition among the masses and his fans soon started calling themselves as 'beliebers'. Much to everyone's shock, this success didn't come easy for Justin. The singer, at times, felt like ending his own life. And all of this had an adverse effect on his mental health. In a heartfelt note, Justin Bieber has now opened up about the struggles that he faced despite being a sensation that he is.

"It's hard to get out of bed in the morning with the right attitude when you are overwhelmed with your life your past, job, responsibilities, emotions, your family, finances, your relationships. When it feels like there's trouble after trouble after trouble. You start foreseeing the day through lenses of "dread" and anticipate another bad day. I am fortunate to have people I'm life that continue encourage me to keep going (sic)," he wrote.

Justin further admitted that he started taking drugs at a very young age and it was when he was trying to cope with strains of fame. "I started doing pretty heavy drugs at 19 and abused all of my relationships. I became resentful, disrespectful to women, and angry. I became distant to everyone who loved me, and I was hiding behind, a shell of a person that I had become. I felt like I could never turn it around," confessed the I Don't Care, singer.

However, now Justin is a changed guy and he values his relationships and dear ones, like never before. "Fix broken relationships, and change relationship habits. Luckily god blessed me with extraordinary people who love me for me," concluded Justin.

Stay tuned to this space for more scoops and updates!



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2Lgxp8n
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages