Nora Fatehi shares what it was like shooting Pachtaoge with Vicky Kaushal [EXCLUSIVE] - News Report U.S

First of all the news

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, September 2, 2019

Nora Fatehi shares what it was like shooting Pachtaoge with Vicky Kaushal [EXCLUSIVE]

Every time Nora Fatehi features in a song, it becomes a chartbuster! From Dilbar, Kamariya to O Saki Saki and her latest music video Pachtaoge, each track has created records of its own. For the first time ever, we didn't see much of Nora's dance moves in a song as the concept of Pachtaoge was different. Nora Fatehi featured in the track by Arijit Singh with Uri: The Surgical Strike actor Vicky Kaushal and their chemistry was just magical. Within a week of its release, Pachtaoge has crossed 48 million views on Youtube and is still counting as you read this. Happy with the success of Pachtaoge, Nora Fatehi exclusively tells us, "I am very excited, happy and kicked as this success is giving me dream and ambition to do more and more good stuff."

Ask her why she chose to do Pachtaoge, which was unlike her previous songs, Nora states, "There was not one but many reasons why I did Pachtaoge. Firstly it was because of the whole setup of the song, plus Arijit Singh was crooning it. The best part was B Praak and Jaani both coming onboard and composing this track and lyrics. And lastly, it had Vicky Kaushal, who is a great actor of recent times. This song was a little different and I thought, through this, I would be able to showcase my acting skills. And maybe the audience would want to see that part of me also."

Although Pachtaoge didn't require Nora to showcase her grooving skills, the actress didn't miss dancing at all. "No, I was really excited about this one. I love to dance and everyone also loves to see me dance. At the same time, as an artist I am versatile, I wanted to show my versatility to the audience and the industry," says the 27-year-old.

Sharing her experience of working with Vicky Kaushal, Nora further added, "It was fun. We shot for two days but we still maintained a lot of fun, masti, and good energy. We got to know each other on the sets, we balanced between shooting such a serious song and at the same time, we joked. It was a very fun positive atmosphere."

Before signing off, Nora shares her wish to work with a talented actor like Vicky and others. She says, "I look forward to doing anything, whether it's a film or music video, with a great and talented personality. It is my aspiration to work with good and talented people, which will in a way, help me grow as an artist."

 



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2Li5eWT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages