Kamya Panjabi is having a wonderful holiday in Dubai with beau, Shalabh Dang. The lady posted some pictures of them chilling by the pool in Atlantis, The Palm Jumeirah. We saw a picture with a back profile. Today, she has posted a picture with a strong message. It reads, "My body is my canvas , each mark tells a story and reminds me how I'm braver than what caused it, each dot which at some point I may have tried to hide as a silly conscious younger self and the ever changing pounds on me depending on my love for my baby and my love for food ! I m proud of and own my canvas and can't wait to fill it with the brushes of my desires in the years to come...!!!" BFF Kavita Kaushik commented on it, 'I like your canvas too'.
Kamya Panjabi has gone to Dubai with Shalabh, daughter Aara and his son, Ishaan. She seems to be in love. The actress wrote that he reinstated her faith in marriage and she has never been happier in her life.
The actress is planning to marry next year. We love Kamya's frank and sassy nature and it's great to see her so over the moon. Stay tuned to BL for more scoops and updates!
from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2OKRc1R
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment