After Tere Naam, Salman Khan to COLLABORATE with filmmaker Satish Kaushik but there's a twist - News Report U.S

First of all the news

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, July 8, 2019

After Tere Naam, Salman Khan to COLLABORATE with filmmaker Satish Kaushik but there's a twist

Salman Khan and actor-filmmaker Satish Kaushik were last seen together in Ali Abbas Zafar's Bharat, which was a huge hit at the box office. Satish even directed Salman in Tere Naam, which was a rage during its release. Now both the stars are collaborating again for a project but there is a twist in it. The Bajrangi Bhaijaan star has come on board as the producer for Satish Kaushik's directorial venture titled Kaagaz, which stars Monali Thakur and Pankaj Tripathi in lead roles.

Talking about it, Satish told Mumbai Mirror, Salman is the film s good luck charm and it all happened because of Bharat. One day, last August in Malta, we were discussing Salman s role in promoting good cinema and talent and in the course of the conversation, he asked me what I was working on. I told him about Kaagaz and he loved the story. I asked him if he d like to present the film and he immediately agreed. I narrated the script to him after

returning to Mumbai, and we started filming in October. I am happy to inform that Salman Khan is on board as a producer."

Kaagaz is inspired from a true story of Lal Bihari, a farmer, who declared dead on paper when his relatives snatched his land along with a corrupt official. Satish said, I am directing a film after a long time and have tried to

reinvent myself. Stree, Badhaai Ho and Article 15 are new-age cinema and Kaagaz belongs to that space. Pankaj has done a brilliant job. The film is very close to my heart and I am grateful to Salman for supporting my

vision. After Tere Naam I couldn t make another film with him, I am glad that we have collaborated on this one. When he saw the rushes, he reacted, saying, Sir, iski copy nikalo'." Looking at the confidence of Satish Kaushik, we are sure that Kaagaz will impress the audience.

So, are you excited for Kaagaz? Tweet to us @bollywood_life



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2YCfFbX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages