Deepika Padukone shares a pic of her holding hands with Ranveer Singh, fans say touch can be powerful - News Report U.S

First of all the news

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Deepika Padukone shares a pic of her holding hands with Ranveer Singh, fans say touch can be powerful

Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh have had us gushing over them time and again. From Ranveer Singh's crazy antics to Deepika Padukone's comparatively recent display of love on social media, this jodi is one that makes us believe in love. Deepika Padukone is now in London shooting for Kabir Khan's '83. In the film, she plays the role of Romi Dev, Kapil Dev's wife. This is also Ranveer Singh's extended birthday week and she is showering all the love on the love of her life. She posted a close up shot of them where the couple is shown holding hands. She captioned it, "There s something so real about holding hands,some kind of complex simplicity,saying so much by doing so little...X." Fans showered love on the picture. YRF casting director Shanoo Sharma wrote, "Nailed it." while others left hearts on it.

Ranveer Singh turned a year older on July 6. She posted a cute childhood photo of him and wrote a loving note. Her caption read: "Sensitive & emotional,caring & compassionate,generous & gentle,funny & intelligent,delightful & faithful...all this and so much more... To my husband,my friend,my lover,my confidante...but more often than not,my child,my infant,my toddler,my dot,my pineapple,my sunshine,my rainbow...May you forever and always be this way...I love you..."

Ranveer Singh has always gushed about the presence of Deepika Padukone in his life. He said that six months into the relationship, he knew that he wanted to spend a lifetime with Deepika Padukone and she did be the mother of his kids. Stay tuned to BL for more scoops and updates!

 

 

 



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2JzjpEW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages