Insta-stalker Alert: Birthday girl Sangeeta Bijlani’s workout videos will inspire you to join the gym ASAP! - News Report U.S

First of all the news

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, July 8, 2019

Insta-stalker Alert: Birthday girl Sangeeta Bijlani’s workout videos will inspire you to join the gym ASAP!

It is Sangeeta Bijlani s birthday today and even at 59, the beauty queen has maintained her infectious charm and exquisiteness. Sangeeta won the title of Miss India in 1980 and represented India at the Miss Universe pageant in Seoul. At the contest in South Korea, Sangeeta bagged the Best National Costume award for her ensemble, which was designed by her mother Poonam. Apparently, Sangeeta was never interested in Bollywood, but thanks to Rajiv Rai, she decided to step into the industry. Sangeeta marked her Bollywood debut with Qatil in 1987 opposite Aditya Pancholi. She later went on to feature in films like Tridev, Hathyar, Jurm, Izzat and Lakshman Rekha.

Though she has been away from the silver screen, Sangeeta continues to enjoy the attention of fans on social media. We stalked her Instagram handle and found some inspiring workout videos of the actress. Sangeeta is a fan of yoga and is also a regular at the gym. We have picked a few clips of the actress, which will definitely motivate you to give a serious thought to personal fitness.

 

In a 2016 interview with DNA, Sangeeta opened up about relationships and stated, I have that option. We are social beings and we do need people and so it is a need then. It is not about love and sex. I feel love happens when there is a chemical reaction in the brain. At that point, the dopamine levels are high and one is in a drugged state and believes one is head-over-heels in love. But that happens when another body s chemical reaction and your body s chemical reaction gets in frequency with each other and come into that space of vibration.

She had further added, I feel everything is about energy. It is not love. You may call it love, but it is just a trigger in your brain. Then you go through that space and after a point, it is gone. So, you want to feel that feeling again. Some people want to feel that feeling again and take another partner. They want to feel the same sexual feeling they did, so they find another partner and then they don t get it there and it becomes a routine for them. In the bargain, they lose themselves somewhere. As for me, I feel I am my best companion. I love my alone time. I am not a recluse, I do not isolate myself, I hang out with my friends, I travel, I do stuff and so it is about the frequency. So, that has to occur again, the vibration has to occur. If that doesn t trigger then.

 

Wish you a very happy birthday Sangeeta, keep inspiring!



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2YITcdh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages