Judgementall Hai Kya's The Wakhra Song: Kangana Ranaut and Rajkummar are at loggerheads in this party number - News Report U.S

First of all the news

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, July 8, 2019

Judgementall Hai Kya's The Wakhra Song: Kangana Ranaut and Rajkummar are at loggerheads in this party number

Kangana Ranaut and Rajkummar Rao-starrer JudgeMentall Hai Kya s The Wakhra Song is out and it is one swaggy number. Kangana and Rajkummar are at loggerheads in this track and both are equally entertaining. It s fun to watch this super classy number and is on its way to becoming the newest party anthem. The Wakhra Song begins with Rajkummar and Kangana getting ready for a party. And it s a fashion fest throughout the song. Kangana oozes glamour throughout the song and her attitude (tashan) towards Raj is super-fun to watch. We also get to see her fashion ka jalwa in the number.

Rajkummar Rao has showed off his 'party animal' personality in the Wakhra Song, casually hitting on everyone. This party song is another re-creational track by Tanishk Bagchi, originally composed by Badshah and Navi Kamboz. The Wakhra Song is sung by the original singer, Navv Inder, Lisa Mishra and the rap is done by Raja Kumari. Wakhra Swag was released back in 2015 and was a huge hit and is still popular with party-goers. In the original one, the rap was done by Badshah.

Enjoy The Wakhra Son here:

In an interview with PTI, Kangana had opened up on the phase between 2016-2017, when she was shamed and called mentally unstable. "There was a phase in my life where people tried to openly shame me by saying I've a mental illness, I'm on medication. Hence, I am claiming things. I had answered that as well with a 'so what?' Even though I am not on any medication, I wouldn't have been embarrassed if I was.

At the trailer launch of the film, Kangana revealed what made her take up the project. "When Kanika Dhillon (writer) narrated this role to me, I thought it was my story. If that phase hadn't come and I had heard the story then, maybe I wouldn't have considered it an issue - a girl being called mentally unstable," she said.

BL Verdict: This is peppy number is a treat for all party animals. Kangana and Rajkummar s cat-fight throughout the song is enjoyable too.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2S3g6ty
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages