Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani's Kabir Singh set to enter the Rs 300 crore club at the worldwide box office - News Report U.S

First of all the news

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, July 8, 2019

Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani's Kabir Singh set to enter the Rs 300 crore club at the worldwide box office

Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani's Kabir Singh is setting new benchmarks at the ticket windows. Despite facing competitions from films like Article 15 and Hollywood biggie Spider-Man: Far From Home, the intense love story continued its phenomenal run at the box office. Till now, the film has grossed Rs 278.14 crore (Rs 235.72 crore) in India and Rs 18 crore at the overseas circuits. It now stands with the grand total of Rs 296.14 crore. The film will enter the Rs 300 crore club today.

Earlier, Shahid revealed how playing Kabir Singh was extremely challenging for him. "Kabir Singh has been an extremely challenging film for me emotionally and physically. Since I had three distinct looks in the film, I had to transform myself to quite an extent. I had to smoke cigarettes and grow my beard. However, since my character demanded it, I did not think twice before doing what my director wanted me to do. I like doing roles that challenge me," he had said.

Shahid Kapoor is seen as Dr Kabir Rajdheer Singh in the film, which is a remake of the popular Telugu movie Arjun Reddy, that originally starred Vijay Deverakonda and Shalini Pandey. Produced by Bhushan Kumar, Murad Khetani, Krishan Kumar and Ashwin Varde, the film was released on June 21. The remake is written and directed by Sandeep Reddy Vanga. So, do you think Kabir Singh has the potential to enter the Rs 350 crore club? Tweet to us @bollywood_life.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2S3LRlT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages