Arjun Rampal's daughters Mahikaa and Myra 'love Arik', reveals Gabriella Demetriades - News Report U.S

First of all the news

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Arjun Rampal's daughters Mahikaa and Myra 'love Arik', reveals Gabriella Demetriades

Arjun Rampal surprised one and all with the announcement of his ladylove Gabrielle Demetriades' pregnancy in April. This news came as a surprise because Arjun and Gabriella never admitted to being in a relationship until they made it Instagram official. The couple was blessed with a lovely baby boy (Arik) on July 18 and ever since Gabriella is happy and very much at peace with her life. In a Mid-Day interview, she said, "I was never one of those people who thought of having a baby. I am actually the youngest of my friends, and we would have conversations such as 'ok, is it time to have a baby yet?'. I would even look at people having babies, and think 'I don't know if I want to do this'. But it all happened very organically, and it may sound like a cliche now, but it's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I used to think I was in love (with Rampal), but then Arik happened (laughs)."

Recollecting her pregnancy days, Gabriella Demetriades, further added, "All during the pregnancy, which was hard, my mother would tell me, 'wait till you see the baby'. While Arjun has done this before, and so, was calm, and was with me every step of the way, I didn't have a reference point. I think he is going to be a great dad. He is so hands-on that sometimes I say 'give me my son back'."

Besides Arik, Arjun Rampal is a blessed with two lovely teenage girls, Mahikaa and Myra Rampal, from his ex-wife Mehr Jessia. Both of them paid a visit to Gabriella while she was in the hospital. Sharing the bond that Mahikaa and Myra share with Arik, Demetriades revealed, "They love him. I see the relationship they have with Arjun, and it's one of respect but they are friends too. I wish to have the same one with Arik when he grows up."

Stay tuned to BL for more such interesting scoops and updates!



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2U44uHp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages