Mouni Roy has left us sweating with her desi yet sexy avatar in Made In China. The film is coming this Diwali and fans are damn excited about the same. There has always been a sizeable amount of interest around the actress' personal life. Well, SpotboyE reported that Mouni Roy has found love in Dubai-based banker Suraj Nambiar. It seems he was present for her luxury birthday celebrations that happened in Sonevakiri, Thailand. One of her closest friends, Roopali Kadyan has posted a picture of Mouni with Suraj but quickly deleted it. In the past, she dated actor Gaurav Chopra and was rumouredly in a long relationship with Mohit Raina. However, the two refused to make it public. She was also linked to Ayan Mukerji.
When the portal asked Mouni if she was indeed seeing Suraj, she dismissed the reports as rumours. "Not true. We are all a bunch of friends and we went together to celebrate my birthday. I am very much single and concentrating only on my work. I am sick of rumours and speculations," she said. When they asked her why did Roopali delete the pics, Mouni said nothing of that sort ever happened.
Recently, in an interview to Mumbai Mirror, she said, "People who matter know I'm single and it's not about the shortage of time because you can compartmentalise your life. But I need to meet the right person, I can't just pick someone and start dating. At the moment I'm grateful for this window (movies) that has opened in my life. I don't think I should throw it away by not giving my 100 percent to it." On the professional front, she will be seen in Made In China and Brahmastra in 2020. Stay tuned to BL for more updates!
from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/35CeRb4
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment