Tom Holland's Spider-Man: Far From Home TRUMPS Shahid Kapoor's Kabir to grab the spot at he box office - News Report U.S

First of all the news

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, July 8, 2019

Tom Holland's Spider-Man: Far From Home TRUMPS Shahid Kapoor's Kabir to grab the spot at he box office

Tom Holland's Spider-Man: Far From Home, which released last Friday has turned out to be a winner at the box office. The superhero film raked in Rs 46.66 crore in its extended weekend of 4 days and has beaten all Bollywood biggies like Kabir Singh, Article 15, Oh! Baby, Shadaa, Takatak and many others to grab the top spot at the box office across All India Multiplexes.

Before the release of the film, Tom Holland recalled about his audition memories and told in conference, "I have realised how lucky I am. And I am so grateful to everyone who believed in me in the beginning and gave me the job. And even more grateful to the fans who have been so supportive. And to Sarah Finn. She is the casting director for Marvel and she has done most of the Marvel movies -- from Robert Downey Jr to me. She changed my life. I remember going into the audition: I had a cool hat on, had rolled my sleeves up, had been going to the gym. I was feeling really cool, but she said, No no no, change your T-shirt and put on a baggy one. Take off your hat. You look too cool, try and be geeky...' She really helped me put my best foot forward in the auditions, and for that I'll forever be grateful."

The Jon Watts directorial follows the aftermath of Avengers: Endgame. Sony Pictures Entertainment India released the film in India in English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu. Anyway, are you excited for the film? Tweet to us @bollywood_life



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/32dU5wA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages